Bell, Lunch & Specials Schedule
Student drop-off and pick-up
Students will enter the building through 3 entrances. The doors open at 8 a.m., students will go directly to their classroom and pick up breakfast.
- Kinder will meet the kinder teachers at the kinder playground and enter with their teacher.
- Kiss-and-go will be on the north side of the building (same location as before). Parents registered for Kiss-and-go will receive a number that will be used at afternoon pick-up.
- All other students grades 1-5 will enter the building through the front entrance.
No entrance from the playground at this time.
Students will exit the building at these locations:
- Kinder doors/playground
- Kiss-and-go door – a grade level teacher will escort students to Kiss n Go area. Parents please place your number tag so it is visible to the Castro staff.
- Students being picked up by daycare vans will dismiss at the front entrance.
- All other students will be dismissed from the playground.
- Monday 8 a.m. to 2:10 p.m.
- Tuesday-Friday 8 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.
- First morning bell – 8 a.m.
- Second morning bell 8:10 a.m.
- Tardy bell – 8:15 a.m.
Monday early release day Tuesday- Friday
8:50 am-9:20 am- 4th Grade 8:50am-9:30am- 4th Grade
9:30 am-10 am- 1st Grade 9:35am-10:10am- 1st Grade
10:10 am-10:40 am- KDG 10:20am-11am- KDG
12:50 pm-1:20 pm – 2nd grade 12:25 pm-1:00 pm- 2nd grade
10:35am-11:15am- 3rd grade 1:40pm-2:25pm- 3rd grade
1:40 pm-2:10 pm- 5th Grade 2:30 pm – 3:10pm 5th grade
Students Lunch Schedule
- K- lunch 11:15-11:40, recess 11:40-12:00
- 1- recess 11:15-11:45, lunch 11:45-12:05
- 2- recess 11-11:25, lunch 11:25-12:10
- 3- recess 11:40-12:05, lunch 12:05-12:25
- 4- recess 12:05-12:30, lunch 12:30-12:50
- 5- recess 12:25-12:50, lunch 12:50-1:10
Check out what will be served for lunch: https://www.schoolcafe.com/DPS